Hi there. I’m Zach.
I’m currently a full time Computer Science student at George Mason University. Here you can find
a lot of different information about me and my projects, as well as any blog posts I may write. This website is a personal site, and therefore all opinions here are my own and not that of any person or group I may be affiliated with (unless otherwise specified).
If you want to verify who I really am, I’m on Keybase.io @zmknox.
You can find inromation on projects I’ve worked on over on my projects page.
The Résumé Part
- Programming Language Knowledge:
- Comfortable working in: Java, Swift, Python, HTML & CSS
- iOS (Cocoa Touch/UIKit)
- NodeJS (and NPM)
- Material Design Lite (MDL)
- Arduino (Sort of counts as a programming language, but it’s more of a C framework)
- Software Applications and Tools
- macOS (OS X), Linux/UNIX (Primarily Ubuntu/Debian based distributions), Windows
- git (Version Control) — This website literally runs on Github
- Cisco IOS
- Atom, Visual Studio Code, vim (if need be)
- Microsoft Office
- Bash (Terminal)
- Apple iWork (Pages, Keynote, Numbers)
- Video Editing. I have worked, and feel confident, in Final Cut Pro X, and am able to produce video content of many varieties.
- Vast knowledge of Apple devices and software
- Eagle Scout (as of December 2014)
- Cisco Certified ENT (ICND1) (as of June 2015)
I realize this about page may not have everything you’re looking for (such as a full resumé) due to privacy concerns. If you would like a full resumé or other information, feel free to contact me